Jack connectors

These connectors are primarily used for analog audio signals. In its cylindrical shape, there are typically with two or three contacts. the Two-contact versions are commonly called “mono” or TR connectors, where the T stands for "tip", and S stands for "sleeve". The three-contact versions are commonly called “stereo” or TRS connectors, where R stands for "ring".

Like being first?
Be first in line to receive PROCAB special offers, new product launches and news about exhibitions

    * fields are required

      Our latest news